MINDSET FOUNDATIONS PARTNERSHIPS
We need to talk about mental health…
…and the workplace is a good place to start:
- Better mental health support in the workplace can save UK businesses up to £8 billion per year
- Mental health problems result in the loss of 15.8 million working days each year
- Poor employee mental health costs UK employers £42bn per year
- 89% of workers with mental health problems report an
impact on their working life: 37% of sufferers are more likely to get
into conflict with colleagues; 80% find it difficult to concentrate;
50% are potentially less patient with customers/clients.
- Just 13% of employees would be comfortable talking about mental illness at work
- Up to 300,000 people with mental health problems lose their jobs each year, much higher than the rate of job loss among those with a physical health problem.
- 95% of employees calling in sick with stress give a different reason
Our partners use Mindset Magazine as a platform to showcase the myriad of exciting workplace initiatives and projects they have in place, identify themselves as organisations at the forefront of ensuring maximum mental wellbeing within the working environment. Join our partnership programme and ensure your staff have access to up-to-the minute, beautifully presented information on mental health and wellbeing.
- Our partners receive 4 pages in the magazine per year,
articles and links on the website
- Plus up 50 free print copies and organisation wide digital
access to the magazine
- Help get free copies into all NHS Mental Healthcare Trusts for both staff and patients
(22% of reported sickness absences in the NHS in 2017/18 were due to stress).
- Help get free copies into secondary schools and universities
(10% of school children – tomorrow’s employees – have a diagnosable mental illness)